How to use ear candling therapy
Natural Ear Candling is the non-invasive therapy involved the use of a long candle place into the ear. The side that is out of the ear is lit, and a vacuum is created within the ear canal, coating the whole ear in beeswax. Excess earwax is drown out of the ear canal, as the beeswax is removed. In some cases, impurities can also be drawn out.
- Easy to use and effective.
- Reduce the pressure of the ear canal and the sinus canal
- This is an ancient and natural therapy handed down by many civilizations.
- To alleviate the symptoms of tinnitus and ear itching, and strengthen the hearing
- Make your comfortable and relax.